2010-03-21

Things I will do when I get my life back.

After matriculation exams that is.

1. Read books that are actually enjoyable and worth reading.
Like Dorian Gray or Jane Eyre.

2. Go see Sherlock Holmes for the third time.
Nothing concerning Holmes is too much.

3. Tidy up my room which is a mess. Like an atomic bomb had hit there.
Would be nice to be able to find things.

4. Organize all my digital photos in files that can be found.
I have no idea where or how much of them I have.

5. Addict myself to Merlin TV-series.
Probably easy since I've heard it's kinda gayish.

6. Dance, yoga and jog more!
Yeah, even more than at the moment.

7. Maybe even cook?
It's fun! And even better if I can make something yummy.

8. Spend romantic evenings with The Sims 3.
You have know idea.

9. Read LOADS of RDJudesie fanfiction.
Like I didn't do it anyway...

10. SPEND TIME WITH ANYONE BUT MY FUCKIN' SCHOOL BOOKS.
With people. Friends. The guys that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment