2010-03-31

A morning to remember

Today I woke up earlier than necessary because I wanted to go jogging before psychology exam. It was half six when I left and the sun was just about to rise. I hadn't ate anything, which made me feel a little bit dizzy and with a half-sleepy morning feeling it felt like I was actually still asleep. When I arrived at the seaboard I saw the sun beginning to rise from behind the trees in a horizon. It was so beautiful. This big, almost magenta, radiant ball coming up and setting pink spots wherever the light reached the snowy ground through the branches of pines and firs. If I hadn't been exercising I would've stopped just to watch that gorgeous scene. What an excellent way to start the morning. Though, when I got home just about ten-fifteen minutes ago it was already drizzly and grey like in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment