2010-03-05

First goodbyes.

I just got home from my last skating practice. We had also dancing and I had to say goodbye to my dance teacher. It was so sad. I really like her so much and she's always positive and crazy (in a good way) and she helps with our injuries and pains. I love dancing and I think it's due to her that the little dancer has woken up inside me again. Her actual profession is a physiotherapist and I've been at her practice many times to be massaged. We always chatted about photographing and my future plans and things like that and I could always be relaxed with her. So she wasn't just another coach but something more and I'm really gonna miss her. Of course I'll see her when I go meet my friends to the ice rinks and competitions but, you know, it's not the same.
Gosh, I so hate goodbyes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment