2011-01-22

Day 5 - A photo taken by you.

Ah, wonderful. Just a couple of hours ago I was out testing my new tripod, which I bought yesterday.
It's snowing, but not too cold nor windy, thus a perfect day for some winter photographing. Except that I had to use myself as a model because the only other option could have been my little sister, who has sworn not to model for me ever again. I've used her quite often as she obviously lives in the same house and is therefore always available immediately unlike all of my friends, whom I'd prefer to photograph.
Well, anyway, I took pictures of myself then, and managed to deliver two relatively half-decent photos.
VoilĂ .

And that stupid white edge wasn't supposed to be here! It just makes the photo look like carelessly cropped. I don't know how to remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment