2011-01-16

Day 3 - A photo that makes you happy.

I know incredible amounts of photos that could make me a happy and therefore this task felt like impossible to accomplish.
When I started to browse through my images files I found photos from the year 2009. We had participated in a synchro skating competition in Rouen, near Paris and after that spent a day in Disneyland. This photo was taken in front of the entry and I'm there with a friend of mine.
I was really excited about the trip and even though the weather could have been nicer I enjoyed every moment of the Disney magic.
What's more, during this trip I got to know two of my friends better than ever before and the fact that one of them is my girlfriend and the other one of my closest friends is at least partly a result of those five (?) days we spent in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment