2010-09-16

Bouncing mush of crippled brains

Just wanted you to know that my mind feels like a mush of crippled eggs at the moment.
I've studied psychology, again, the whole day and had a preliminary exam as icing on the cake!
Reading, studying and revising these things is really kind of mind-melting. I feel like my head was filled to the utmost with all kinds of psychological theories and names of well-known psychologists and trivia. On top of all that are surfing the grammar and vocabulary of Swedish and English.
And they've all together created this big, thick lump that's bouncing round and round inside my mind leaving nothing but confused and incomprehensible thoughts behind.
Yeah, so undoubtedly I'm gonna stand out outstandingly in the matriculation exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment